Tuesday, July 7, 2009

News Flash

Well apparently my Cbox hasn't been working all this time. Hee Soo finally told me yesterday night, and I was like, "Seriously?" I realized after an hour that I overlooked the "Unlock" and "Lock" option. That was really sad and a waste of time. Well, I was talking to Diana a moment ago and she was telling me how she was planning to inform me about my Cbox but kept forgetting about it.
Well, another thing I recently found out that Julia's name is actually not spelled "Joolia". She just did that on Facebook so people wouldn't find her easily or something like that. It worked for when I was looking for her, but when the July 3rd pictures of me and the other from the pot luck, I just friended everyone tagged, including Julia. Since I'm talking about Julia again, I'll take this chance to rant about how at cross country we both discovered that we're just like twins.
So firstly, we're Asian, yay. She's half mainland and Taiwanese--and all Taiwanese demand that they're completely different from mainlanders--so we're both "Chinese". We both have extremely nerdy older sisters. We love English and we're both creative writers. We like art, heck, we're in the same art class. We agree that we just don't mix with math and science. I think we found other similarities between us, but they don't really come into mind at the moment. For the last news flash, I learned that Julia isn't going to Cerritos High next year. Instead she's going to some private school because her parents think she'll get better grades there, I think. I'm so sad. I finally find my long-lost twin, then I realize I'm not even going to be seeing her much anymore.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home