Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Stab in Your Heart

Title: [A Stab in Your Heart] . . . Doesn't Hurt as Much as Watching A Stab in Your Friends' Hearts.
You know, I HATE people who talk badly of my friends. Joking around with my friends that we're weird isn't the same as other people calling us weird. Joking to other people that my friends are weird is different from when other people seriously calling us weird. So what if we're different? Are you the fudging same as everyone else? You saying that you're a perfectly normal child? What the heck is a normal child, huh? What's average, huh? If you aren't "normal" either, then what the h--- you babbling about? Are you complaining about yourself now, you moron? If we do something that you think is "weird", what's your point? Going to do something about it? If you aren't going to do something about it, then shut the f--- up. You can't even do anything to change how people act anyways. Are you going to kill us? If you aren't, then go back to shutting the f--- up. You think other things are weird or dumb or creepy from your different perspective, and I don't care if you sound out your opinion. This book could suck in your opinion (And ouch, burn as a fellow author. People could have spend months or even years writing that). This song could sound weird in your ears. This picture can be seen in a different light than mine. You can f---ing call me weird behind my back or spit it in my face, and you know what? I don't care. I may get offended from time to time, I may get angry or hurt. But this is different. Insulting my friends is more than saying your stupid opinion to me. And if anyone makes fun of my friends, I'LL KICK THEIR A--!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home