Thursday, July 9, 2009

Zoom Zoom Zoom (Toyata? commercial)

As always, I've been sleeping, as well as being lazy, a lot, so as time zoomed past me, I failed to blog about my day, so I'll be posting about yesterday and today. Well yesterday, Diana, Revathi, and I all went over to Yasmin's house--since it's unfair to always make her go to the opposite side of town to see us while we just sit around waiting for her--to just hang out together. It was pretty fun. My mom had to give both Revathi and Diana a lift to Yasmin's house, so we all got there at once. At first, we were just lying around in Yasmin's room, talking a bit, then her mom bought pizza from Costco. They're pizza is delicious and all, but I only ate one slice (and a half because Revathi ate one half then forced the other half upon me) because I had lunch before I went to her house, which coincidentally happened to be pizza as well. It took us a while to eat the pizza and such, then Yasmin brought out a "special dessert" which turned out to be flan. It was pretty good, although I expected it to be sweeter, since I've only had the unhealthier kind a few times before. After we were done stuffing our faces, we set out to a park near Yasmin's house where there's this huge hill that took forever to climb. I was all trying to race Yasmin to the top but I died halfway. When we all got to the top, we were wandering around in circles, trying to a find a decent spot to sit, but we ended up sitting under the sun's rays near the freeway. When we settled down, we started the main event of the day, playing "I have never...". It was fun and all, even though some of our "I have never"s was pretty lame, but that doesn't really matter as long as you have fun, right? I think Yasmin won, but I didn't really pay attention to that. There was also this one guy named Sebastian or something who is apparently everywhere where Yasmin is, so he's like some creepy stalker in her eyes. Yasmin was all freaking out even after her left the park. Stalkers are so creepy and annoying. They need a life, seriously. I don't get stalkers. If they like someone, don't they know that they're slowly making the person they like hate them by stalking? It makes a really bad impression. Anyhow, when we were about to leave, Diana was all pointing out how this couple was all making out, so she yelled out, "Ew, people making out!" and kind of ran away. I don't think they heard her, though, because she turned back and said, "Ew, they're still making out!" She's crazy. On the walk back, Diana and Revathi all had to use the restroom really bad, so they were all trying to power walk back to Yasmin's house. Thankfully Yasmin and I thought to go to the bathroom before leaving the house. We didn't really do much when we were back at Yasmin's house. Yasmin randomly challenged me to Guitar Hero and I failed horribly. Then Revathi's mom came and I hitched a ride home with her. So that was basically the end of that day.
Today, nothing much happened, but the time trials for cross country was today. I thought I did decently well, since I ran at a pretty constant pace. Except when I got my time, it was like 18:50 or some time around that, I think. That's pretty bad for a two mile run. That's over a nine minute per mile average. I probably ran the first mile in eight minutes, slowed down a little from fatigue, and ran around ten minutes the last mile. I was hoping I'd do better, but I think I got around twenty minutes last year, so it's an improvement?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home