Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Highlighters are Bright

So before I forget, which would be in Hee Soo's favor, I'm going to blog about the highlight of my day. Heh. Well, I was at cross country, as usual, we did the tempo run on the wet and muddy grass. Not fun. I was running with Hee Soo and Patricia, though, at a decent pace. I thought I heard the whistle signaling group C to stop running already, but it seemed really distant that I thought I was imagining things. And so I kept running, as did Patricia and Hee Soo. When we finished, we realized that we ran with group B, which was three minutes more, so we ran twelve minutes instead of nine. Good thing we didn't make that kind of mistake on the distant runs. I know I'd be doomed. Yesterday we usually run more than we usually do, since it was a Monday, and group C had to run four miles. I seriously just died after the run. My face was probably all pink and I was actually sweating (I have a sort of sweating problem, so I'm unable to sweat very easily, even if I work really hard) a lot. Group B had to run six miles! If I accidentally ran into their group, I honestly don't think I'd be here typing this blog post. Anyhow, the tempo run was not the high point of my day--even though it just started. So I was stretching next to Hee Soo and we were talking about Vocaloid. We have been a lot, ever since we started discussing about Anime Expo costume ideas, although we are not sure if we're even going to be going. Anyhow, I was saying how I watched a really violently cute video of Vocaloid, like quite a few of them are. I'd write the title, but I don't want to encourage people watching it. Let's just say there's a mental hospital, a chainsaw, and people. Continuing on with what I was saying earlier, I was singing this one part of the song over and over, which was driving Hee Soo crazy. Then we went onto which part we thought was the scariest. She thought it was the part where Meiko used the chainsaw to, um. Anyhow, she was explaining to me how Meiko is the crazy character who is commonly the murder in the videos. Right when she said, "the murderer", the coach, Mr. Wat, was walking by and he stopped to stare at Hee Soo. It was hilarious if you asked me. Mr. Wat's expression was almost as if he was trying to say, "You would know those kinds of people." Hee Soo shifted her eyes and looked away in awkward embarrassment. Mr. Wat shook his head jokingly and walked away. I wonder what he was thinking. It's not like he knew what we were talking about, so maybe he thinks we're killers. Probably not. I think he heard the first part, where Hee Soo was saying, "She's usually the murderer," so might think we're just talking about some television show, or something. That's what I would probably think if someone I was passing by mentioned something about a murderer. Well, anyhow, yeah, I thought it was pretty funny, but I guess you really have to be there to actually think that it's humorous. Heh, although Hee Soo didn't think so at the moment.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home