Saturday, July 25, 2009

Deviously Deviant

Due to a certain friend of mine and a random impulse, I made a DeviantART account. In case you don't know, DeviantART is a place where people post pictures and such for commentary. Actually I don't really know. I just always saw my sister go on there when she was in high school to look at what people drew or took (photography). There's flash games on there, too. I don't know what else you do on there though.
Anyhow, what's my account, you say? My username--Revathi, when you get back and when you're reading this, you're going to get a huge kick of of this one: JetpackJenJen
Yup. I wanted to use j-ELLO so I could run around and say 'ELLO to people (yes, how lame am I?), but I was taken! So I thought of my other crazy nickanmes and then Jetpack Jenny came into mind. Heh, I'll probably draw a chibi version of me with a jetpack for my profile picture. Here's a link if you want to visit: [O[3~3].
By the way, that weird looking thing, "O[3~3" is supposed to be a person on a jetpack. O[3 is the person (O=head, [=arms/body, 3=legs), and the ~3 is the steam from the jetpack. Yeah, that was weird. Anyhow, I'm planning to post my first picture in a few minutes.
Just to let you know, it's actually 11:55 but when I post this, it'll probably a much earlier time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home