Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Everything and Nothing

This might seem like a love poem, which I guess it could be, but I just thought of it randomly with a little inspiration from Kuroshitsuji (Yes, Hee Soo, I'm reading it).

"Everything and Nothing"
No matter where you are,

You are my everything.
But why is it that I feel
When you aren't here with me
That I'm not anything to you?
I'm nothing.

We're making promises
To be together
Forever
When we don't even know how long
Forever will be.

We can laugh and smile,
Because these tears tickle
As they trickle their way
Down our cheeks
And off our faces.
They're beautiful,
These beads of jade.

Ah, the footsteps,
They fall
So close.
Hush.
Don't breath,
Don't speak,
Don't listen,
Don't look.
Don't you cry,
I'll protect you
This final time.

There is no forever
If you're gone,
If you die.
So please,
Stay alive,
For just a while longer.

So quiet now.
Be silent,
Don't make a single sound.
Remember that last time
We smiled and laughed together,
Because that tear,
It tickles,
As it travels down your face.
But please,
Wipe your tears from your eyes
So I can gaze into their beauty
For this last time.

There is no forever
If you are gone,
If you die.
So please,
Stay alive,
For several years to come.

As long as you continue to live,
Forever will remain with you.
Continue to be happy for me,
And continue on living.
This sadness is only temporary,
But you'll find my existence unnecessary.
So go on,
Live.
Be happy.

Because you are everything
And I am nothing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home