Friday, July 24, 2009

I Believe I Can Fly

Today was a much anticipated day, but it didn't turn out to be as exciting as I thought.
At cross country, it was finally the watermelon relay run, and I was pretty upbeat about it. Until I realized this morning that none of my friends were there. It was still pretty fun, though. My team won! I think my team won last year, too. I think. I'm not too sure, I could be thinking about something else. Anyhow, after the epic race, Mr. Wat cut the watermelon and everyone took a slice or two. It was really sweet, so carrying the heavy thing around was worth it, I suppose.
Then, later on in the day, I was going to Emily's house to meet up with some friends I haven't seen in a while. Jennie, Sarah Chiang, Sarah Zhang, Amanda, Susie, Justina, Avi, Timothy, Matt, and obviously, Emily herself. I can't say it was really fun, but I wasn't bored or anything. It was nice to see everyone again--especially those who don't go to the same school as me--and there was lots of laughs exchanged.
Nothing to cheer about, but there's nothing to complain about. It was a rather neutral day, I guess.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home