Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cramming in Words

I haven't been on here a while. The last few days have been crazy. Waking up early in the morning but ended up walking around neighborhoods, taking pictures of stuff with my cell phone. Running off to watch G.I.Joe at the movie theaters after waking up fifteen minutes before. Came home and moments after getting into the house two firetrucks park promptly in front of my neighbor's and my house (still don't know what happened up to this day). Playing World of KungFu until unloving hours of the morning (I've suddenly found an interest in the markets. I've been running around in WoKFu visiting the shops and checking out prices, selling my stuff, while rolling in good profits . . .). I went to the optometrist to hear that my eyes and contacts are still in decent condition. I also picked out some new glasses (so if I can't wear my contacts for some reason, I'll still be able to see perfectly well the next day), since my old ones broke. And yeah, that's pretty much a quick summary of my life right there. Oh, minus the tutoring session I have with my sister and such. It's okay, except my mom constantly demands my sister to give me more homework and SAT prepping whenever I've already finished the one my sister assigned me, so that's been kind of a bummer for me. I am starting to get worried about them, the SATs, so I guess this will do me some good. Except I still have to do my summer math assignment for school, so I need to get working on that soon, too. Life's been pretty exciting-boring everyday. Everything's neutral.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home